Family rates based on the number of people
Falmouth Punch Cards – include Saturdays and Sunday
Drop in Saturday
Drop in Sunday
Scholarship funds are available to help if needed. Just ask Karen.
You will need to add up your items and enter the total in PayPal. For Example – if you are paying dues and purchasing a Full Punch card, enter $525 for adult, and $425 for youth, etc.
Optional – Consider adding $2.00 to cover processing fees.
- We invite new folks to join us to try to the sport throughout the year on certain dates. A 1-day membership in US Speedskating will be issued at a cost of $1.00.
- The first time you attend you will be required to sign a liability waiver. If you are under age 18 you must bring a parent/legal guardian to sign the waiver for you.
- If you decide to continue (great choice!!), you will simply pay the membership dues and ice fees and join US Speedskating. For payment options, choose from the convenient punch card or pay the per-session rate.
- All Great Atlantic Speedskating Club members must join US Speedskating Association. This applies to all members, whether competing or not. For liability reasons, you will not be allowed on the ice if not a current member of USS.
- Members of Great Atlantic Speedskating shall abide by Rules and Etiquette for Safe Speedskating and follow the Code of Conduct of the US Speedskating Association.
- If ice time is cancelled due to the weather you can find out by calling the rink. An e-mail message will be sent out if possible. If in doubt, check your e-mail or call Karen
- Additional information can be found at our website: http://www.speedskatemaine.com. Members are encouraged to check the website periodically for updates and events.